- If you would like to make a reservation or inquire about availability please call us at 305-432-0046.
- All reservations must be confirmed on the phone and secured with a 20% deposit.
- The reservation can be secured by credit card.
- Payment for the fishing charter minus the deposit is collected on the day of the fishing trip in cash, money order, traveler’s checks or by credit card.
- Customary tip for trips that require a deckhand or mate is usually 15-20% of total cost. Please take care of your mate!
- We collect the 20% deposit to reserve your date and time slot. This deposit is non-refundable unless the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain’s discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the 20% deposit.
- Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. If the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows, otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire 20% deposit.
- Cancellations by customers with less than a 48-hour phone call notice and no shows at the dock by customers on the day of the fishing trip will be charged to their credit card the full amount of the length charter slot they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing trip, we do not book anyone else for that time slot.